Converting Ad Calls to Appointments Script

PHONE SCRIPT

TRANSFER ENTHUSIASM!!

Thank you for calling Century 21. How may I help you?
(I am calling about a home at 123 Happy St)
Oh yes! That must be a great home… we have gotten a lot of calls on it today.
When would you like to see it?
(I just have a question about it.)
Ok. Let me pull it up on the computer. Can I get your name and number in case we are cut off? Thanks!
I am pulling the info up now…
                How long have you been looking for a home?
                How many homes have you looked at?
                What methods are you using to find the homes.
                Are you working with a realtor?
                Are you renting or buying your home?
Alright! I have the info pulled up. It really is a great looking house!! What would you like to know?
(How much is it?)
It’s _____... is that in your price range?
(yes)
Great! We should go see it before it is gone!! I can arrange my schedule to meet with you today around 3 or 4. Which one is better for you?
(4 is best)
Awesome! I will schedule this one and a couple of more in the neighborhood like it.
I will call you back once I confirm the showings.
BY THE WAY… are you PAYING CASH or will you NEED FINANCING?
(Financing)
No Problem! I will get someone to call you and take care of that before 4pm.

I will call you back with the scheduling info.